Once you have downloaded the ROM, you must create a folder on your computer and extract the ROM into that folder. Finally, Xiaomi also offers a range of developer tools to help developers create their custom ROMs. These tools include the MIUI SDK (Software Development Kit) and the MIUI Developer Center. These tools allow developers to create their custom ROMs, as well as ability to modify existing ROMs and add new features. Once that is done, you can follow steps 1-to-3 above and launch the Terminal inside the working directory (the folder where the Fastboot ROM is extracted).
- If the above methods did not work, Follow this guide Hard Reset to wipe all data.
- Xiaomi corporation one of well- recognized Chinese electronics company which is headquartered in Beijing.
- Recovery ROMs come with a .zip file extension and can be installed through the Local Update method from within MIUI.
- Likewise, you could flash any supported IMG or ZIP file or even root your device by flashing the Magisk ZIP (which is now part of the Magisk App, from v22 onwards).
- Or your device is stuck bootloop and won’t turn on, you need to fix that.
Do not use this firmware on any other Xiaomi devices. So please make sure your device has at least 50% Battery. From the links below, download either the Fastboot or Recovery firmware and follow the recommended flashing instructions afterwards. Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro comes with 6.67 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD screen. The device is protected by strong 6th generation Gorilla Glass in the front. The back camera is of quad 48+8+2+2 MP with PDAF, ultrawide, dual-LED flash, dedicated macro camera, HDR, depth sensor etc. and 4K video recording.
- We suggest that you get hold of TWRP recovery before you make your steps in the flashing community.
- On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Xiaomi 11i Device.
- Firstly, you need to download the custom ROM which you wish to flash to your smartphone.
- These options were replaced by other labels in latest versions and they are named as – clean all, save user data and clean all and lock.
Most smartphones automatically make a backup in the background. But to make sure you take everything to your new device, you need a full backup. This time I will share a tutorial on how to Unbrick Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Firmware uses MI Flash Tool. With Pc in an easy and tested way to flash Stock ROM. Flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. While installing the Mi Flashing app, it also installs Xiaomi Drivers and ADB & Fastboot Tool.
A low-end Android purchase landed me at the XDA forums in 2011, trying to get the most out of it with the help of custom ROMs. After helping the community as a Recognized Contributor and a Forum Moderator, I started my tech journalism journey in 2015 as a writer for the Portal. And I haven’t looked back from that point, moving forward and eventually taking over as XDA’s Editor in Chief in 2021. Now go the Extracted MIUI Fastboot folder and copy the path of the folder.
If you bought a new Xiaomi phone in online stores, don’t forget to use the above methods to check if it is an official international version first. Once connected, if your Xiaomi phone has an authentic global version, Xiaomi Web will display a consent message similar to the one we see in these lines below. That is why we will explain how to use the product verification tool provided by Xiaomi on its official website. A simple way that allows us to verify the origin of our mobile device according to IMEI or S / N and verify that a particular accessory or device is authentic. Xiaomi still has to announce the roadmap for its MIUI 10 Stable update. Till then, MIUI 10 Beta ROM is stock firmware ROM the best option to experience the latest iteration of MIUI skin.